AuthorsHartley, Ann L
Birch, Jillian M
Tricker, Karen J
Wallace, Sheila A
Kelsey, Anna M
Jones, P H
AffiliationCRC Paediatric & Familial Cancer Research Group, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractScrutiny of the family pedigrees of a population-based series of 176 children diagnosed with Wilms' tumor between 1954 and 1990, along with a review of the literature on the Li-Fraumeni cancer family syndrome, indicate that Wilms' tumor may be an uncommon component of the syndrome and that a small proportion of children with Wilms' tumor may be members of Li-Fraumeni syndrome (LFS) families.
CitationWilms' tumor in the Li-Fraumeni cancer family syndrome. 1993, 67 (2):133-5 Cancer Genet. Cytogenet.
JournalCancer Genetics and Cytogenetics
- The French Wilms' tumour study: no clear evidence for cancer prone families.
- Authors: Moutou C, Hochez J, Chompret A, Tournade MF, Le Bihan C, Zucker JM, Lemerle J, Bonaïti-Pellié C
- Issue date: 1994 Jun
- A novel TP53 splicing mutation in a Li-Fraumeni syndrome family: a patient with Wilms' tumour is not a mutation carrier.
- Authors: Varley JM, McGown G, Thorncroft M, White GR, Tricker KJ, Kelsey AM, Birch JM, Evans DG
- Issue date: 1998 Oct
- Leukemia, lymphoma, and related disorders in families of children diagnosed with Wilms' tumor.
- Authors: Hartley AL, Birch JM, Harris M, Blair V, Morris Jones PH, Gattamaneni HR, Kelsey AM
- Issue date: 1994 Oct 15
- Racial variation in incidence of Wilms' tumor: relationship to congenital anomalies.
- Authors: Kramer S, Meadows AT, Jarrett P
- Issue date: 1984
- Pediatric cancer and Li-Fraumeni/Li-Fraumeni-like syndromes: a review for the pediatrician.
- Authors: Giacomazzi CR, Giacomazzi J, Netto CB, Santos-Silva P, Selistre SG, Maia AL, Oliveira VZ, Camey SA, Goldim JR, Ashton-Prolla P
- Issue date: 2015 May-Jun