Escalating drug delivery in cancer chemotherapy: a review of concepts and practice--Part 1.
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Westmead Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEscalating drug delivery in cancer chemotherapy: a review of concepts and practice--Part 1. 1993, 4 (1):23-34 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Mathematical approaches to optimization of cancer chemotherapy.
- Authors: Zietz S, Nicolini C
- Issue date: 1979
- Development of optimal drug administration strategies for cancer-chemotherapy in the framework of systems theory.
- Authors: Acharya RS, Sundareshan MK
- Issue date: 1984 Mar-Apr
- A mathematical model of the development of drug resistance to cancer chemotherapy.
- Authors: Birkhead BG, Rankin EM, Gallivan S, Dones L, Rubens RD
- Issue date: 1987 Sep
- Escalating drug delivery in cancer chemotherapy: a review of concepts and practice--Part 2.
- Authors: Gurney H, Dodwell D, Thatcher N, Tattersall MH
- Issue date: 1993 Feb
- [Controlled administration of antineoplastic drugs].
- Authors: Oborotova NA
- Issue date: 1991 Oct