Localization of the estrogen receptor locus (ESR) to chromosome 6q25.1 by FISH and a simple post-FISH banding technique.
AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Department of Cancer Genetics, Christie CRC Research Centre, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLocalization of the estrogen receptor locus (ESR) to chromosome 6q25.1 by FISH and a simple post-FISH banding technique. 1993, 17 (1):263-5 Genomics
- A fluorescence in situ hybridization map of human chromosome 21 consisting of 30 genetic and physical markers on the chromosome: localization of 137 additional YAC and cosmid clones with respect to this map.
- Authors: Gingrich JC, Shadravan F, Lowry SR
- Issue date: 1993 Jul
- Brief communication: comparative mapping of the human estrogen receptor (ESR) and the Kallmann (KAL) regions to the chromosomes of the great apes.
- Authors: Samonte RV, Conte RA, Verma RS
- Issue date: 1997 Aug
- Preparative in situ hybridization: selection of chromosome region-specific libraries on mitotic chromosomes.
- Authors: Hozier J, Graham R, Westfall T, Siebert P, Davis L
- Issue date: 1994 Feb
- Regional localization of 32 NotI-HindIII fragments from a human chromosome 13 library by a somatic cell hybrid panel and in situ hybridization.
- Authors: Warburton D, Yu MT, Tantravahi U, Lee C, Cayanis E, Russo J, Fischer SG
- Issue date: 1993 May
- Feasibility of simultaneous fluorescence immunophenotyping and fluorescence in situ hybridization study for the detection of estrogen receptor expression and deletions of the estrogen receptor gene in breast carcinoma cell lines.
- Authors: Zhang Y, Siebert R, Matthiesen P, Harder S, Theile M, Scherneck S, Schlegelberger B
- Issue date: 2000 Mar