DNA repair deficiency in systemic lupus erythematosus; cause or consequence of disease and implications for management.
AffiliationUniversity of Manchester Rheumatic Diseases Centre, Hope Hospital, Salford, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDNA repair deficiency in systemic lupus erythematosus; cause or consequence of disease and implications for management. 1995, 4 (6):423-4 Lupus
- Study of DNA repair in the peripheral blood lymphocytes of patients with rheumatic diseases under going treatment.
- Authors: Luksiene A, Filipaviciute R
- Issue date: 1991
- [Comparative study of DNA-repair ability of lymphocytes from systemic lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid arthritis patients].
- Authors: Vasil'eva IM, Lisitsina TA, Durnev AD, Ivanova MM, Zasukhina GD
- Issue date: 1997 Dec
- Study of DNA repair of the fibroblasts from patients with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Authors: Ohta A, Morito F, Yamaguchi M
- Issue date: 1986 Dec
- Decrease in the reaction of DNA repair synthesis in response to nicotinamide or 3-aminobenzamide in ultraviolet irradiated systemic lupus erythematosus lymphocytes.
- Authors: Takeuchi F, Otsuka F, Enomoto T, Hanaoka F, Yamada M, Kamatani N, Nakano K, Matsuta K, Tanimoto K, Morita T
- Issue date: 1985 Jun
- Hyposplenia in a patient with systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Authors: Dillon AM, Stein HB, Kassen BO, Ibbott JW
- Issue date: 1980 Mar-Apr