Which are the hematopoietic stem cells? [or: don't debunk the history!]
AffiliationCRC Department of Experimental Haematology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWhich are the hematopoietic stem cells? [or: don't debunk the history!] 1995, 23 (12):1237-41 Exp. Hematol.
- [Hematopoietic progenitor cells in wonderland].
- Authors: Kusminsky GD
- Issue date: 2000
- Old and new aspects of megakaryocyte development and function.
- Authors: Levine RF
- Issue date: 1986
- Sustained, retransplantable, multilineage engraftment of highly purified adult human bone marrow stem cells in vivo.
- Authors: Civin CI, Almeida-Porada G, Lee MJ, Olweus J, Terstappen LW, Zanjani ED
- Issue date: 1996 Dec 1
- The membrane-bound isoform of stem cell factor synergizes with soluble flt3 ligand in supporting early hematopoietic cells in long-term cultures of normal and aplastic anemia bone marrow.
- Authors: Slanicka Krieger M, Nissen C, Manz CY, Toksoz D, Lyman SD, Wodnar-Filipowicz A
- Issue date: 1998 May
- Regulation of hematopoiesis through adhesion receptors.
- Authors: Prosper F, Verfaillie CM
- Issue date: 2001 Mar