Reaction of plant-derived and synthetic antioxidants with trichloromethylperoxyl radicals.
AffiliationPharmacology Group, University of London King's College, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReaction of plant-derived and synthetic antioxidants with trichloromethylperoxyl radicals. 1995, 22 (2):187-90 Free Radic. Res.
JournalFree Radical Research
- Plant polyphenols: free radical scavengers or chain-breaking antioxidants?
- Authors: Rice-Evans C
- Issue date: 1995
- Some radical queries.
- Authors: Ramasarma T
- Issue date: 2000 Aug 7
- Effect of trichloromethyl and trichloromethyl peroxyl free radicals on protein sulfhydryl content studies in model and in enzymatic carbon tetrachloride activation systems.
- Authors: Galelli ME, Castro JA
- Issue date: 1998 May
- Beta-carotene as an interceptor of free radicals.
- Authors: Ozhogina OA, Kasaikina OT
- Issue date: 1995 Nov