Reaction of plant-derived and synthetic antioxidants with trichloromethylperoxyl radicals.
AffiliationPharmacology Group, University of London King's College, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReaction of plant-derived and synthetic antioxidants with trichloromethylperoxyl radicals. 1995, 22 (2):187-90 Free Radic. Res.
JournalFree Radical Research
- Neutron diffraction study of a phenol.nitroxide radical adduct: a structural model for hydrogen atom abstraction by peroxyl radicals from vitamin E and related phenolic antioxidants.
- Authors: Ahrens B, Davidson MG, Forsyth VT, Mahon MF, Johnson AL, Mason SA, Price RD, Raithby PR
- Issue date: 2001 Sep 19
- Effect of trichloromethyl and trichloromethyl peroxyl free radicals on protein sulfhydryl content studies in model and in enzymatic carbon tetrachloride activation systems.
- Authors: Galelli ME, Castro JA
- Issue date: 1998 May
- Interaction of the pyridoindole stobadine with peroxyl, superoxide and chromanoxyl radicals.
- Authors: Kagan VE, Tsuchiya M, Serbinova E, Packer L, Sies H
- Issue date: 1993 Jan 26
- Some radical queries.
- Authors: Ramasarma T
- Issue date: 2000 Aug 7
- Thiophenols, Promising Scavengers of Peroxyl Radicals: Mechanisms and kinetics.
- Authors: Carreon-Gonzalez M, Vivier-Bunge A, Alvarez-Idaboy JR
- Issue date: 2019 Sep 15