Second IASLC Workshop on combined Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy Modalities in Lung Cancer. Treatment evaluation.
Pignon, J P
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSecond IASLC Workshop on combined Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy Modalities in Lung Cancer. Treatment evaluation. 1994, 10 Suppl 1:S7-9 Lung Cancer
- Combined radiation and chemotherapy for unresectable non-small cell lung carcinoma.
- Authors: Bleehen NM, Ball D, Belani CP, Bishop J, Douillard JY, Cox JD, Johnson DH, Le Chevalier T, Saunders MI, Shaw E
- Issue date: 1994 Mar
- A novel diagram and complement to the CONSORT chart for presenting multimodal clinical trials.
- Authors: Schuller JC, Mayer M, Lanz D, Schmitz SF, Brauchli P, Leupin N
- Issue date: 2009 May
- Combined modality therapy for early stage operable and locally advanced potentially resectable non-small cell lung carcinoma.
- Authors: Clark JI, Albain KS
- Issue date: 2001
- Stage IIIA-N2 NSCLC: a review of its treatment approaches and future developments.
- Authors: van Meerbeeck JP, Surmont VF
- Issue date: 2009 Sep
- Locally advanced non-small cell lung cancer: do we know the questions? A survey of randomized trials from 1966-1993.
- Authors: Brundage MD, Mackillop WJ
- Issue date: 1996 Feb