Technical note: measurement of computed tomography scanner slice widths.
AffiliationNorth Western Medical Physics Department, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe slice width of a computed tomography scanner can be considered as the full width at half maximum (FWHM) of the slice dose profile. A method is described which uses dental film to image the slice and allows the FWHM of the dose profile to be determine directly from the digitization and analysis of the film image.
CitationTechnical note: measurement of computed tomography scanner slice widths. 1994, 67 (794):200-2 Br J Radiol
JournalThe British Journal of Radiology
- Spiral interpolation algorithms for multislice spiral CT--part II: measurement and evaluation of slice sensitivity profiles and noise at a clinical multislice system.
- Authors: Fuchs T, Krause J, Schaller S, Flohr T, Kalender WA
- Issue date: 2000 Sep
- [Development of the automatic dental X-ray film processor].
- Authors: Bai J, Chen H
- Issue date: 1999 Jul
- [X-ray image detectors in stomatology].
- Authors: Gorelik FG
- Issue date: 1998 Nov-Dec
- Evaluation of different techniques for CT radiation profile width measurement.
- Authors: Jackson SR, Ahmad S, Hu Y, Ruan C
- Issue date: 2013 Jul 8
- Computed radiography.
- Authors: Kantor C
- Issue date: 1997 Jan-Feb