Psychological effects of being offered choice of surgery for breast cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, University College London Medical School.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPsychological effects of being offered choice of surgery for breast cancer. 1994, 309 (6952):448 BMJ
- Psychological outcomes of different treatment policies in women with early breast cancer outside a clinical trial.
- Authors: Fallowfield LJ, Hall A, Maguire GP, Baum M
- Issue date: 1990 Sep 22
- Involving patients in the decision-making process regarding breast cancer treatment: implications for surgery utilization.
- Authors: Hawley ST
- Issue date: 2010 Mar
- Taking responsibility for cancer treatment.
- Authors: Deadman JM, Leinster SJ, Owens RG, Dewey ME, Slade PD
- Issue date: 2001 Sep
- Patients' decision-making in a UK specialist centre with high mastectomy rates.
- Authors: Ballinger RS, Mayer KF, Lawrence G, Fallowfield L
- Issue date: 2008 Dec
- Breast conservation or mastectomy: treatment choice of women aged 70 years and older.
- Authors: Sandison AJ, Gold DM, Wright P, Jones PA
- Issue date: 1996 Jul