Psychological effects of being offered choice of surgery for breast cancer.
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology, University College London Medical School.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPsychological effects of being offered choice of surgery for breast cancer. 1994, 309 (6952):448 BMJ
- Psychological outcomes of different treatment policies in women with early breast cancer outside a clinical trial.
- Authors: Fallowfield LJ, Hall A, Maguire GP, Baum M
- Issue date: 1990 Sep 22
- Taking responsibility for cancer treatment.
- Authors: Deadman JM, Leinster SJ, Owens RG, Dewey ME, Slade PD
- Issue date: 2001 Sep
- Breast conservation or mastectomy: treatment choice of women aged 70 years and older.
- Authors: Sandison AJ, Gold DM, Wright P, Jones PA
- Issue date: 1996 Jul
- Body image, decision making, and breast cancer treatment.
- Authors: Kraus PL
- Issue date: 1999 Dec
- Mastectomy or breast conservation in the management of primary breast cancer: psychosocial factors.
- Authors: Wolberg WH
- Issue date: 1990 Oct