AffiliationUniversity of Manchester, Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPopulation and Bayesian pharmacokinetics in oncology. 1994, 6 (4):254-60 Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol)
- [Contribution of computers to pharmacokinetics, Bayesian approach and population pharmacokinetics].
- Authors: Hecquet B
- Issue date: 1995 Dec
- A Bayesian three-parameter logistic model for early- and late-onset DLTs in oncology Phase I studies.
- Authors: Zheng W, Zhao Y, Lu Y, Miao H, Liu H
- Issue date: 2016
- Application of pharmacokinetic modelling to the routine therapeutic drug monitoring of anticancer drugs.
- Authors: Rousseau A, Marquet P
- Issue date: 2002 Aug
- Population pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics for treatment optimization in clinical oncology.
- Authors: Zandvliet AS, Schellens JH, Beijnen JH, Huitema AD
- Issue date: 2008
- Population pharmacokinetics of cisplatin after 120-h infusion: application to routine adaptive control with feedback.
- Authors: Monjanel-Mouterde S, Ciccolini J, Bagarry D, Zonta-David M, Duffaud F, Favre R, Durand A
- Issue date: 2003 Apr