AffiliationUniversity of Manchester, Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPopulation and Bayesian pharmacokinetics in oncology. 1994, 6 (4):254-60 Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol)
- [Contribution of computers to pharmacokinetics, Bayesian approach and population pharmacokinetics].
- Authors: Hecquet B
- Issue date: 1995 Dec
- Oncology Therapy Drugs in China, Japan, and the United States: Pharmacokinetic Characteristics, Dose Regimens, and Development Strategies.
- Authors: Zhou L, Higashimori M, Shen K, Zhang Z, Sheng J, Xu H, Horiuchi M, Ichikawa K, Al-Huniti N, Zhou D
- Issue date: 2019 Jun
- A Bayesian three-parameter logistic model for early- and late-onset DLTs in oncology Phase I studies.
- Authors: Zheng W, Zhao Y, Lu Y, Miao H, Liu H
- Issue date: 2016
- Population pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics for treatment optimization in clinical oncology.
- Authors: Zandvliet AS, Schellens JH, Beijnen JH, Huitema AD
- Issue date: 2008
- Pharmacokinetics and population pharmacokinetics in pediatric oncology.
- Authors: Sassen SDT, Zwaan CM, van der Sluis IM, Mathôt RAA
- Issue date: 2020 Apr