AffiliationChristie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAdjuvant therapy of early stage carcinoma of the cervix. 1994, 6 (5):327-30 Clin Oncol (R Coll Radiol)
- Stage IB and IIA carcinoma of the cervix treated by radiation and radical hysterectomy.
- Authors: Crichton D
- Issue date: 1987 Aug 15
- [Extent of treatment of early carcinoma of the uterine cervix--local treatment of 198 stage I patients].
- Authors: Yu GR
- Issue date: 1988 Jul
- Adjuvant combination chemotherapy in the treatment of advanced cancer of the uterine cervix.
- Authors: Chander S, Ghosh D, Aggarwal N
- Issue date: 1985 Dec
- Radiation therapy alone or combined with surgery in the treatment of barrel-shaped carcinoma of the uterine cervix (stages IB, IIA, IIB).
- Authors: Perez CA, Kao MS
- Issue date: 1985 Nov
- Small cell carcinoma of the cervix: a case report.
- Authors: Korcum AF, Aksu G, Bozcuk H, Pestereli E, Simsek T
- Issue date: 2008 Apr