AffiliationCRC Department of Cancer Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie CRC Research Centre, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractAn NlaIV polymorphism in the 5' untranslated region of the MDM2 gene is described. MDM2 was sublocalised by fluorescence in situ hybridisation with a yeast artificial chromosome probe to 12q14.3-12q15. We demonstrate the use of the polymorphism to assess allelic imbalance in breast tumours.
CitationA transcribed polymorphism and sub-localisation of MDM2. 1994, 93 (5):611-2 Hum. Genet.
- Abnormalities of the p53 MDM2 and DCC genes in human leiomyosarcomas.
- Authors: Patterson H, Gill S, Fisher C, Law MG, Jayatilake H, Fletcher CD, Thomas M, Grimer R, Gusterson BA, Cooper CS
- Issue date: 1994 Jun
- Translational enhancement of mdm2 oncogene expression in human tumor cells containing a stabilized wild-type p53 protein.
- Authors: Landers JE, Cassel SL, George DL
- Issue date: 1997 Aug 15
- Amplification of the MDM2 gene in human breast cancer and its association with MDM2 and p53 protein status.
- Authors: McCann AH, Kirley A, Carney DN, Corbally N, Magee HM, Keating G, Dervan PA
- Issue date: 1995 May
- Expression of alternatively-spliced MDM2 transcripts in giant cell tumours of bone.
- Authors: Evdokiou A, Atkins GJ, Bouralexis S, Hay S, Raggatt LJ, Cowled PA, Graves SE, Clayer M, Findlay DM
- Issue date: 2001 Sep
- Point mutations and nucleotide insertions in the MDM2 zinc finger structure of human tumours.
- Authors: Schlott T, Reimer S, Jahns A, Ohlenbusch A, Ruschenburg I, Nagel H, Droese M
- Issue date: 1997 May