The radiosensitivity of the target cells for myelopoiesis: comments on the cell kinetics model of Morris et al. (Radiat. Res. 135, 320-331, 1993)
CitationThe radiosensitivity of the target cells for myelopoiesis: comments on the cell kinetics model of Morris et al. (Radiat. Res. 135, 320-331, 1993) 1994, 138 (2):302-5 Radiat. Res.
- Comments on "Radiation dose-fractionation and dose-rate relationships for long-term repopulating hemopoietic stem cells in a murine bone marrow transplant model" by R. van Os, H. Thames, A. W. T. Konings and J. D. Down (Radiat. Res. 136, 118-125, 1993)
- Authors: Song CW, Uckun FM, Levitt SH, Kim TH
- Issue date: 1994 Mar
- Measurement of the radiosensitivity of rat marrow by flow cytometry.
- Authors: McCarthy KF, Hale ML
- Issue date: 1988
- [Radiosensitivity of marrow stromal cells and the effect of some radioprotective agents].
- Authors: Liu S
- Issue date: 1991 Oct
- Gamma-ray-induced cell killing and chromosome abnormalities in the bone marrow of p53-deficient mice.
- Authors: Wang L, Cui Y, Lord BI, Roberts SA, Potten CS, Hendry JH, Scott D
- Issue date: 1996 Sep
- [Evaluation of the level and radiosensitivity of the hematopoietic stem cell pool in man by the number of endocolonies of undifferentiated cells forming against a background of post-radiation bone marrow aplasia].
- Authors: Suvorova LA, Gruzdev GP
- Issue date: 1988 Sep-Oct