AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Haematology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research
MetadataShow full item record
- Autotransplantation for chronic myeloid leukemia: is it useful?
- Authors: Olavarria E
- Issue date: 2002 Jan
- Busulfan alone as cytoreduction before autografting for chronic myelogenous leukemia.
- Authors: O'Brien SG, Goldman JM
- Issue date: 1998 Feb 1
- [Autologous hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in chronic myeloid leukemia].
- Authors: Boqué C, Grañena A
- Issue date: 1998 Apr
- Long-term follow-up of a randomized study comparing cyclophosphamide and total body irradiation with busulfan and cyclophosphamide for patients receiving allogenic marrow transplants during chronic phase of chronic myeloid leukemia.
- Authors: Clift RA, Radich J, Appelbaum FR, Martin P, Flowers ME, Deeg HJ, Storb R, Thomas ED
- Issue date: 1999 Dec 1
- [Recent progress in the treatment of hematological malignancies. IV. Chronic myelocytic leukemia].
- Authors: Nagi K, Kamada N
- Issue date: 1989 Jun