Hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor: a heparan sulphate-binding pleiotropic growth factor.
AffiliationCRC, Christie Hospital, Manchester, U.K.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor: a heparan sulphate-binding pleiotropic growth factor. 1994, 22 (2):365-70 Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Heparin binding and oligomerization of hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor isoforms. Heparan sulfate glycosaminoglycan requirement for Met binding and signaling.
- Authors: Sakata H, Stahl SJ, Taylor WG, Rosenberg JM, Sakaguchi K, Wingfield PT, Rubin JS
- Issue date: 1997 Apr 4
- Bio-specific sequences and domains in heparan sulphate and the regulation of cell growth and adhesion.
- Authors: Lyon M, Gallagher JT
- Issue date: 1998 Nov
- The mode of action of heparan and dermatan sulfates in the regulation of hepatocyte growth factor/scatter factor.
- Authors: Lyon M, Deakin JA, Gallagher JT
- Issue date: 2002 Jan 11
- Hairpin loop and second kringle domain are essential sites for heparin binding and biological activity of hepatocyte growth factor.
- Authors: Mizuno K, Inoue H, Hagiya M, Shimizu S, Nose T, Shimohigashi Y, Nakamura T
- Issue date: 1994 Jan 14
- Isolation and Characterization of a Chinese Hamster Ovary Heparan Sulfate Cell Mutant Defective in Both Met Receptor Binding and Hepatocyte Growth Factor NK1/Met Signaling.
- Authors: Cao T, Pan J, Li X, He Y, Jiang Y, Chang Y, Zhang Q, Lan Y, Wang H, Jiao W, Tian Z, Zhang L
- Issue date: 2018