Primary cultures for studies of cell regulation and physiology in intestinal epithelium.
AffiliationCRC Department of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, England.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPrimary cultures for studies of cell regulation and physiology in intestinal epithelium. 1994, 56:399-417 Annu. Rev. Physiol.
JournalAnnual Review of Physiology
- [Functional morphology of the intestines].
- Authors: Caspary WF
- Issue date: 1987 Apr
- Cellular and molecular partners involved in gut morphogenesis and differentiation.
- Authors: Kedinger M, Lefebvre O, Duluc I, Freund JN, Simon-Assmann P
- Issue date: 1998 Jun 29
- Establishment and characterizaton of intestinal epithelial cell cultures.
- Authors: Quaroni A, May RJ
- Issue date: 1980
- Epithelial cell migration in the intestine.
- Authors: Heath JP
- Issue date: 1996 Feb
- Characterization of human intestinal stromal cell lines: response to cytokines and interactions with epithelial cells.
- Authors: Fritsch C, Orian-Rousseaul V, Lefebvre O, Simon-Assmann P, Reimund JM, Duclos B, Kedinger M
- Issue date: 1999 May 1