Primary cultures for studies of cell regulation and physiology in intestinal epithelium.
AffiliationCRC Department of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, England.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPrimary cultures for studies of cell regulation and physiology in intestinal epithelium. 1994, 56:399-417 Annu. Rev. Physiol.
JournalAnnual Review of Physiology
- [Functional morphology of the intestines].
- Authors: Caspary WF
- Issue date: 1987 Apr
- Basement membrane formation of fetal mouse intestinal epithelial cells in organoid cultures.
- Authors: Murata E, Zimmermann B, Merker HJ, Akita M, Kaneko K
- Issue date: 1995
- Studies of brush border enzymes, basement membrane components, and electrophysiology of tissue-engineered neointestine.
- Authors: Choi RS, Riegler M, Pothoulakis C, Kim BS, Mooney D, Vacanti M, Vacanti JP
- Issue date: 1998 Jul
- Cellular and molecular partners involved in gut morphogenesis and differentiation.
- Authors: Kedinger M, Lefebvre O, Duluc I, Freund JN, Simon-Assmann P
- Issue date: 1998 Jun 29
- Establishment and characterizaton of intestinal epithelial cell cultures.
- Authors: Quaroni A, May RJ
- Issue date: 1980