Nucleotide sequence of the cDNA encoding human helix-loop-helix Id-1 protein: identification of functionally conserved residues common to Id proteins.
AffiliationCRC Department of Gene Regulation, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe have determined the cDNA sequence encoding a 154 amino acid human Id-1 helix-loop-helix protein. Comparison with the amino acid sequences of human and mouse Id-2 and Id-3 proteins, reveals conservation/divergence of several residues in the helix-loop-helix domain known to be important for heterodimerisation, together with a common casein kinase II phosphorylation site.
CitationNucleotide sequence of the cDNA encoding human helix-loop-helix Id-1 protein: identification of functionally conserved residues common to Id proteins. 1994, 1219 (1):160-2 Biochim. Biophys. Acta
JournalBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- Phosphorylation of helix-loop-helix proteins ID1, ID2 and ID3.
- Authors: Nagata Y, Shoji W, Obinata M, Todokoro K
- Issue date: 1995 Feb 27
- Molecular cloning of the cDNA encoding a helix-loop-helix protein, mouse ID1B: tissue-specific expression of ID1A and ID1B genes.
- Authors: Hernandez MC, Andres-Barquin PJ, Israel MA
- Issue date: 1996 Jul 31
- Activation of helix-loop-helix proteins Id1, Id2 and Id3 during neural differentiation.
- Authors: Nagata Y, Todokoro K
- Issue date: 1994 Mar 30
- Regulation of TCF ETS-domain transcription factors by helix-loop-helix motifs.
- Authors: Stinson J, Inoue T, Yates P, Clancy A, Norton JD, Sharrocks AD
- Issue date: 2003 Aug 15
- Id gene expression during development and molecular cloning of the human Id-1 gene.
- Authors: Zhu W, Dahmen J, Bulfone A, Rigolet M, Hernandez MC, Kuo WL, Puelles L, Rubenstein JL, Israel MA
- Issue date: 1995 Jun