Santibanez-Koref, Mauro F
Boyle, John M
AffiliationCancer Research Campaign Department of Cancer Genetics, Christie CRC Research Centre, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe have localized 43 sequence-tagged sites by deletion mapping using a chromosome 6 panel of 18 translocation hybrids. Thirty-four loci were mapped to the long arm of chromosome 6, and 9 were mapped to 6p. Many of the loci contain (CA)n dinucleotide repeated sequences and therefore will be useful markers for mapping genes on chromosome 6.
CitationPhysical mapping of 43 STSs to human chromosome 6. 1994, 20 (2):301-4 Genomics
- Somatic cell hybrids, sequence-tagged sites, simple repeat polymorphisms, and yeast artificial chromosomes for physical and genetic mapping of proximal 17p.
- Authors: Guzzetta V, Franco B, Trask BJ, Zhang H, Saucedo-Cardenas O, Montes de Oca-Luna R, Greenberg F, Chinault AC, Lupski JR, Patel PI
- Issue date: 1992 Jul
- STS map of genes and anonymous DNA fragments on human chromosome 18 using a panel of somatic cell hybrids.
- Authors: Overhauser J, Mewar R, Rojas K, Lia K, Kline AD, Silverman GA
- Issue date: 1993 Feb
- A panel of sequence tagged sites for chromosome band 11q23.
- Authors: Tunnacliffe A, Perry H, Radice P, Budarf ML, Emanuel BS
- Issue date: 1993 Sep
- Definition and mapping of STSs at STR and RFLP loci in Xp11-Xq22.
- Authors: Barker DF, Fain PR
- Issue date: 1993 Dec
- Sequence-tagged sites (STSs) for a set of mapped markers on chromosome 21.
- Authors: Tanzi RE, Romano DM, Berger R, Buraczynska MJ, Gaston SM, Kurnit DM, Patterson D, Gusella JF, Stewart GD
- Issue date: 1992 Oct