Tumour stem cells: the relevance of predictive assays for tumour control after radiotherapy.
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Radiation Oncology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital (NHS) Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTumour stem cells: the relevance of predictive assays for tumour control after radiotherapy. 1994, 30 (1):11-6 Radiother Oncol
JournalRadiotherapy and Oncology
- Exploring the role of cancer stem cells in radioresistance.
- Authors: Baumann M, Krause M, Hill R
- Issue date: 2008 Jul
- [Prediction of tumor treatment response to radiotherapy].
- Authors: Sasaki T
- Issue date: 1989 Oct
- Clinical perspectives of cancer stem cell research in radiation oncology.
- Authors: Bütof R, Dubrovska A, Baumann M
- Issue date: 2013 Sep
- Editorial radiotherapy and oncology 2002: predictive assays for normal tissue damage.
- Authors: Russell NS, Begg AC
- Issue date: 2002 Aug
- The changing paradigm of tumour response to irradiation.
- Authors: Hill RP
- Issue date: 2017 Jan