Haemopoietic growth factor and dose intensity in high-grade and intermediate-grade lymphoma.
AffiliationCRC Department of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractHere we review the evidence that cytotoxic dose intensity is an important determinant of outcome in high- and intermediate-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. The results of retrospective analyses and prospective studies support this proposition but confirmatory studies are required. We discuss the role of haemopoietic growth factors and mobilized peripheral blood progenitor cells to increase dose intensity. Studies using these modalities will enable the importance of dose intensity to be tested.
CitationHaemopoietic growth factor and dose intensity in high-grade and intermediate-grade lymphoma. 1994, 5 Suppl 2:133-41 Ann. Oncol.
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Critical review of the role of hemopoietic growth factors in dose intensification and outcome in the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Canellos GP
- Issue date: 1994
- [High-dose chemotherapy with bone marrow transplantation in recurrent or refractory NHL].
- Authors: Torello E, Koziner B
- Issue date: 1993 Dec
- High-dose therapy with peripheral blood progenitor cell transplantation in low-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Haas R, Moos M, Möhle R, Döhner H, Witt B, Goldschmidt H, Murea S, Flentje M, Wannenmacher M, Hunstein W
- Issue date: 1996 Feb
- High-dose chemotherapy with autologous stem cell support for breast cancer: a review of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute/Beth Israel Hospital experience.
- Authors: Ayash LJ, Elias A, Wheeler C, Tepler I, Schwartz G, Schnipper L, Frei E, Antman K
- Issue date: 1993 Winter
- Phase I/II study of high-dose cyclophosphamide, etoposide and cisplatin followed by autologous bone marrow or peripheral blood stem cell transplantation in patients with poor prognosis Hodgkin's disease or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Authors: Klumpp TR, Mangan KF, Glenn LD, Malaspina DR, Cropper T, Mullaney M, Macdonald JS
- Issue date: 1993 Oct