AuthorsShalet, Stephen M
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Withington, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEndocrine sequelae of cancer therapy. 1996, 135 (2):135-43 Eur. J. Endocrinol.
JournalEuropean Journal of Endocrinology
- Endocrine late effects among survivors of cancer.
- Authors: Hobbie WL, Schwartz CL
- Issue date: 1989 Feb
- Long-Term Endocrine and Metabolic Consequences of Cancer Treatment: A Systematic Review.
- Authors: Gebauer J, Higham C, Langer T, Denzer C, Brabant G
- Issue date: 2019 Jun 1
- Endocrine assessment and treatment of long term survivors of childhood cancer.
- Authors: Hobbie WL
- Issue date: 1987
- THE EFFECT OF PD-1 INHIBITORS ON ENDOCRINE FUNCTION.
- Authors: McElduff A
- Issue date: 2017 Feb
- [Changes in the endocrine system under the influence of radiations].
- Authors: KASHCHENKO LA
- Issue date: 1961 Feb