Report of a meeting on the epidemiology and control of glycopeptide-resistant enterococci.
AffiliationPublic Health Laboratory, West Didsbury, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationReport of a meeting on the epidemiology and control of glycopeptide-resistant enterococci. 1996, 33 (2):83-92 J. Hosp. Infect.
JournalThe Journal of Hospital Infection
- Debate-guidelines for GRE control-the case for optimism.
- Authors: Barrett SP
- Issue date: 2004 Aug
- Screening patients for glycopeptide-resistant enterococci.
- Authors: Chadwick PR, Elliot J, Rowland P, Keaney MG, Joseph LA
- Issue date: 1996 Jul
- Guidelines for the control of glycopeptide-resistant enterococci in hospitals.
- Authors: Cookson BD, Macrae MB, Barrett SP, Brown DF, Chadwick C, French GL, Hateley P, Hosein IK, Wade JJ, Combined Working Party of the Hospital Infection Society and Infection Control Nurses Association.
- Issue date: 2006 Jan
- Enterococcal infection.
- Authors: Gould D
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 12-18
- Resistant enterococci--mechanisms, laboratory detection and control in hospitals.
- Authors: Wade JJ, Uttley AH
- Issue date: 1996 Sep