AffiliationTumour Biology Laboratory, Department of Clinical Research, Christie Hospital, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCD 105 and angiogenesis. 1996, 178 (4):363-6 J. Pathol.
JournalThe Journal of Pathology
- Endoglin is expressed in the chicken vasculature and is involved in angiogenesis.
- Authors: Raab U, Lastres P, Arévalo MA, López-Novoa JM, Cabañas C, de la Rosa EJ, Bernabéu C
- Issue date: 1999 Oct 8
- Angiogenesis in breast cancer: the role of transforming growth factor beta and CD105.
- Authors: Li C, Guo B, Bernabeu C, Kumar S
- Issue date: 2001 Feb 15
- Defective angiogenesis in mice lacking endoglin.
- Authors: Li DY, Sorensen LK, Brooke BS, Urness LD, Davis EC, Taylor DG, Boak BB, Wendel DP
- Issue date: 1999 May 28
- Endoglin: An accessory component of the TGF-beta-binding receptor-complex with diagnostic, prognostic, and bioimmunotherapeutic potential in human malignancies.
- Authors: Fonsatti E, Del Vecchio L, Altomonte M, Sigalotti L, Nicotra MR, Coral S, Natali PG, Maio M
- Issue date: 2001 Jul
- Signaling by the transforming growth factor-beta receptors.
- Authors: Yingling JM, Wang XF, Bassing CH
- Issue date: 1995 Dec 18