Increased radiosensitivity in a child with T-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.
AffiliationDepartment of Paediatric Oncology, St. Bartholomew's Hospital, London, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIncreased radiosensitivity in a child with T-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. 1996, 27 (6):564-70 Med. Pediatr. Oncol.
JournalMedical and Pediatric Oncology
- Pilot study of modified version of CHOP plus radiotherapy for early-stage aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma of the head and neck.
- Authors: Nishioka T, Tsuchiya K, Nishioka S, Kitahara T, Ohmori K, Homma A, Aoyma H, Shindoh M, Shirato H
- Issue date: 2004 Nov 1
- Correlation between normal tissue complications and in vitro radiosensitivity of skin fibroblasts derived from radiotherapy patients treated for variety of tumors.
- Authors: Alsbeih G, Malone S, Lochrin C, Girard A, Fertil B, Raaphorst GP
- Issue date: 2000 Jan 1
- [Survival outcomes of T-cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: a report of 111 cases].
- Authors: Huang Y, Lin TY, Wu QL, Su ZL, Huang HQ, Xia ZJ, Sun XF, Jiang WQ, Guan ZZ
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- Idelalisib may have the potential to increase radiotherapy side effects.
- Authors: Gryc T, Putz F, Goerig N, Ziegler S, Fietkau R, Distel LV, Schuster B
- Issue date: 2017 Jun 28
- Lymphomas of the upper GI tract: the role of radiotherapy.
- Authors: Falk S
- Issue date: 2012 Jun