High dose rate endobronchial brachytherapy for the treatment of lung cancer: current status and indications.
AffiliationChristie Hosptial, Manchester M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHigh dose rate endobronchial brachytherapy for the treatment of lung cancer: current status and indications. 1996, 51 (4):345-7 Thorax
- [Brachytherapy in the treatment of lung and tracheal cancer: current indications, methods, results].
- Authors: Skowronek J, Młynarczyk W, Piorunek T
- Issue date: 2006
- Endobronchial brachytherapy.
- Authors: Villanueva AG, Lo TC, Beamis JF Jr
- Issue date: 1995 Sep
- Recent advances in managing non-small-cell lung cancer: 5. Endobronchial palliative therapy.
- Authors: Bowman RV
- Issue date: 1997 Jun 2
- High dose rate brachytherapy for the local control of endobronchial carcinoma following external irradiation.
- Authors: Hernandez P, Gursahaney A, Roman T, Schwartzman K, Donath D, Cosio MG, Levy RD
- Issue date: 1996 Apr
- [Reappraisal of the role of endobronchial brachytherapy in the management of lung cancer: ten years' experience at the centre Antoine-Lacassagne].
- Authors: Magné N, Porsin B, Marcy PY, Benezery K, Poudenx M, Vallino P, Otto J, Marcié S, Lagrange JL
- Issue date: 2003 Jun