AuthorsStern, Peter L
AffiliationDepartment of Immunology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationImmunity to human papillomavirus-associated cervical neoplasia. 1996, 69:175-211 Adv. Cancer Res.
JournalAdvances in Cancer Research
- HLA expression in pre-invasive cervical neoplasia in relation to human papilloma virus infection.
- Authors: Glew SS, Connor ME, Snijders PJ, Stanbridge CM, Buckley CH, Walboomers JM, Meijer CJ, Stern PL
- Issue date: 1993
- [Perspectives for the development of vaccines and immunotherapy against cervico-uterine cancer].
- Authors: Guzmán-Rojas L, Alcocer-González JM, Madrid-Marina V
- Issue date: 1998 Jan-Feb
- Human papillomavirus, it's genes...and cancer vaccines.
- Authors: Steller MA
- Issue date: 2003 Jan
- The roles of the human major histocompatibility complex and human papillomavirus infection in cervical intraepithelial neoplasia and cervical cancer.
- Authors: Odunsi KO, Ganesan TS
- Issue date: 1997
- Circulating human papillomavirus type 16 specific T-cells are associated with HLA Class I expression on tumor cells, but not related to the amount of viral oncogene transcripts.
- Authors: de Boer MA, Jordanova ES, van Poelgeest MI, van den Akker BE, van der Burg SH, Kenter GG, Fleuren GJ
- Issue date: 2007 Dec 15