AffiliationCRC Department of Cancer Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractWe report here the cytogenetic analysis of a neuroblastoma from a 6-month-old male. Both conventional GTG banded analysis and fluorescence in situ hybridization were performed. The tumour was found to have a der(17)t(1;17)(p34;q21).
CitationInvolvement of chromosomes 1 and 17 in a case of neuroblastoma., 13 (5):457-61 Pediatr Hematol Oncol
JournalPediatric Hematology and Oncology
- Promiscuous translocations of chromosome arm 17q in human neuroblastomas.
- Authors: Lastowska M, Roberts P, Pearson AD, Lewis I, Wolstenholme J, Bown N
- Issue date: 1997 Jul
- Molecular characterization of a (1;10)(p22;q21) constitutional translocation from a patient with neuroblastoma.
- Authors: Mead RS, Cowell JK
- Issue date: 1995 Jun
- Inherited cryptic chromosomal aberrations may be more easily detected in their balanced forms: a case report with hidden der(1)t(1;17)(q44;p13.2).
- Authors: Liehr T, Heller A, Eichhorn KH, Beensen V, Schulze E, Starke H, Claussen U, Schreyer I
- Issue date: 2004 Dec 15
- der(11)t(11;17): a distinct cytogenetic pathway of advanced stage neuroblastoma (NBL) - detected by spectral karyotyping (SKY).
- Authors: Stark B, Jeison M, Glaser-Gabay L, Bar-Am I, Mardoukh J, Ash S, Atias D, Stein J, Zaizov R, Yaniv I
- Issue date: 2003 Jul 18
- Full cytogenetic characterization of a new neuroblastoma cell line with a complex 17q translocation.
- Authors: Panarello C, Morerio C, Russo I, Pasquali F, Rapella A, Corrias MV, Morando A, Rosanda C
- Issue date: 2000 Jan 15