Regulation of Id-HLH transcription factor function in third messenger signalling.
AffiliationCRC Department of Gene Regulation, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRegulation of Id-HLH transcription factor function in third messenger signalling. 1996, 24 (1):5S Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Regulation of TCF ETS-domain transcription factors by helix-loop-helix motifs.
- Authors: Stinson J, Inoue T, Yates P, Clancy A, Norton JD, Sharrocks AD
- Issue date: 2003 Aug 15
- Functional antagonism between inhibitor of DNA binding (Id) and adipocyte determination and differentiation factor 1/sterol regulatory element-binding protein-1c (ADD1/SREBP-1c) trans-factors for the regulation of fatty acid synthase promoter in adipocytes.
- Authors: Moldes M, Boizard M, Liepvre XL, Fève B, Dugail I, Pairault J
- Issue date: 1999 Dec 15
- Id-2 regulates critical aspects of human cytotrophoblast differentiation, invasion and migration.
- Authors: Janatpour MJ, McMaster MT, Genbacev O, Zhou Y, Dong J, Cross JC, Israel MA, Fisher SJ
- Issue date: 2000 Feb
- ID gene expression varies with lineage during differentiation of pluripotential male germ cell tumor cell lines.
- Authors: Houldsworth J, Reuter VE, Bosl GJ, Chaganti RS
- Issue date: 2001 Mar
- The regulation and function of the Id proteins in lymphocyte development.
- Authors: Rivera R, Murre C
- Issue date: 2001 Dec 20