Regulation of Id-HLH transcription factor function in third messenger signalling.
AffiliationCRC Department of Gene Regulation, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRegulation of Id-HLH transcription factor function in third messenger signalling. 1996, 24 (1):5S Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Id helix-loop-helix proteins inhibit nucleoprotein complex formation by the TCF ETS-domain transcription factors.
- Authors: Yates PR, Atherton GT, Deed RW, Norton JD, Sharrocks AD
- Issue date: 1999 Feb 15
- Id helix-loop-helix proteins antagonize pax transcription factor activity by inhibiting DNA binding.
- Authors: Roberts EC, Deed RW, Inoue T, Norton JD, Sharrocks AD
- Issue date: 2001 Jan
- Regulation of TCF ETS-domain transcription factors by helix-loop-helix motifs.
- Authors: Stinson J, Inoue T, Yates P, Clancy A, Norton JD, Sharrocks AD
- Issue date: 2003 Aug 15
- Identification of a novel transcriptional activity of mammalian Id proteins.
- Authors: Bounpheng MA, Melnikova IN, Dimas JJ, Christy BA
- Issue date: 1999 Apr 1
- Id-2 regulates critical aspects of human cytotrophoblast differentiation, invasion and migration.
- Authors: Janatpour MJ, McMaster MT, Genbacev O, Zhou Y, Dong J, Cross JC, Israel MA, Fisher SJ
- Issue date: 2000 Feb