Preparation, labelling and detection of DNA from archival tissue sections suitable for comparative genomic hybridization.
AffiliationCRC Department of Cancer Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPreparation, labelling and detection of DNA from archival tissue sections suitable for comparative genomic hybridization. 1996, 4 (2):163-4 Chromosome Res.
- Comparative genomic hybridization and fluorescence in situ hybridization in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Authors: Jarosova M
- Issue date: 2004
- [Fluorescent in situ hybridization in cancerology].
- Authors: Romana SP
- Issue date: 1998 Mar
- Detection of genomic changes in cancer by in situ hybridization.
- Authors: Hopman AH, Voorter CE, Ramaekers FC
- Issue date: 1994 Jan
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization and comparative genomic hybridization.
- Authors: Gorman P, Roylance R
- Issue date: 2006
- Comparative genomic hybridization.
- Authors: Bayani J, Squire JA
- Issue date: 2005 Jan