AuthorsHarnden, David G
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe author describes his introduction to the field of cytogenetics, with his first viewing of himself, cytogenetically, down the microscope, and the progression of human cytogenetics as an area of study up to its modern integration with molecular genetics and computer technology.
CitationEarly studies on human chromosomes. 1996, 18 (2):162-8 Bioessays
- Human cytogenetics: 46 chromosomes, 46 years and counting.
- Authors: Trask BJ
- Issue date: 2002 Oct
- An opportune life: 50 years in human cytogenetics.
- Authors: Jacobs PA
- Issue date: 2014
- The chromosome number in humans: a brief history.
- Authors: Gartler SM
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- [Progress in the field of hematology in the last 100 years: Cytogenetics].
- Authors: Abe T
- Issue date: 2002 Jul 10
- The history of human cytogenetics in India-A review.
- Authors: Dutta UR
- Issue date: 2016 Sep 10