AffiliationCRC Department of Gene Regulation, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEarly response gene expression in Ras oncoprotein signalling. 1996, 24 (1):4S Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- The cellular response to induction of the p21 c-Ha-ras oncoprotein includes stimulation of jun gene expression.
- Authors: Sistonen L, Hölttä E, Mäkelä TP, Keski-Oja J, Alitalo K
- Issue date: 1989 Mar
- Regulation of Id-HLH transcription factor function in third messenger signalling.
- Authors: Deed RW, Armitage S, Brown M, Norton JD
- Issue date: 1996 Feb
- Analysis of Ras-induced oncogenic transformation of NIH-3T3 cells using differential-display 2-DE proteomics.
- Authors: Ji H, Moritz RL, Kim YS, Zhu HJ, Simpson RJ
- Issue date: 2007 Jun
- Influence of exogenous ras and p53 on P-glycoprotein function in immortalized rodent fibroblasts.
- Authors: Kopnin BP, Stromskaya TP, Kondratov RV, Ossovskaya VS, Pugacheva EN, Rybalkina EY, Khokhlova OA, Chumakov PM
- Issue date: 1995
- Mechanistic aspects of signaling through Ras in NIH 3T3 cells.
- Authors: Zhang K, Papageorge AG, Lowy DR
- Issue date: 1992 Jul 31