AffiliationCRC Department of Gene Regulation, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEarly response gene expression in Ras oncoprotein signalling. 1996, 24 (1):4S Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- The cellular response to induction of the p21 c-Ha-ras oncoprotein includes stimulation of jun gene expression.
- Authors: Sistonen L, Hölttä E, Mäkelä TP, Keski-Oja J, Alitalo K
- Issue date: 1989 Mar
- Calcium-dependent immediate-early gene induction in lymphocytes is negatively regulated by p21Ha-ras.
- Authors: Chen CY, Forman LW, Faller DV
- Issue date: 1996 Nov
- The yeast and mammalian Ras pathways control transcription of heat shock genes independently of heat shock transcription factor.
- Authors: Engelberg D, Zandi E, Parker CS, Karin M
- Issue date: 1994 Jul
- Regulation of tetradecanoyl phorbol acetate-induced responses in NIH 3T3 cells by GAP, the GTPase-activating protein associated with p21c-ras.
- Authors: Nori M, L'Allemain G, Weber MJ
- Issue date: 1992 Mar
- Activation of Ras in vitro and in intact fibroblasts by the Vav guanine nucleotide exchange protein.
- Authors: Gulbins E, Coggeshall KM, Langlet C, Baier G, Bonnefoy-Berard N, Burn P, Wittinghofer A, Katzav S, Altman A
- Issue date: 1994 Feb