AffiliationCRC Department of Gene Regulation, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEarly response gene expression in Ras oncoprotein signalling. 1996, 24 (1):4S Biochem. Soc. Trans.
JournalBiochemical Society Transactions
- Identifying the factors and signal pathways necessary for anchorage-independent growth of Ha-ras oncogene-transformed NIH/3T3 cells.
- Authors: Chang TY, Tsai WJ, Chou CK, Chow NH, Leu TH, Liu HS
- Issue date: 2003 Jul 25
- Analysis of Ras-induced oncogenic transformation of NIH-3T3 cells using differential-display 2-DE proteomics.
- Authors: Ji H, Moritz RL, Kim YS, Zhu HJ, Simpson RJ
- Issue date: 2007 Jun
- Regulation of Id-HLH transcription factor function in third messenger signalling.
- Authors: Deed RW, Armitage S, Brown M, Norton JD
- Issue date: 1996 Feb
- Increased expression of the Ras suppressor Rsu-1 enhances Erk-2 activation and inhibits Jun kinase activation.
- Authors: Masuelli L, Cutler ML
- Issue date: 1996 Oct
- Genetic modification of human B-cell development: B-cell development is inhibited by the dominant negative helix loop helix factor Id3.
- Authors: Jaleco AC, Stegmann AP, Heemskerk MH, Couwenberg F, Bakker AQ, Weijer K, Spits H
- Issue date: 1999 Oct 15