Gene transfer to augment the therapeutic index of anticancer chemotherapy.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationGene transfer to augment the therapeutic index of anticancer chemotherapy. 1996, 3 (1):1-3 Gene Ther.
- Transfer of the MDR1 (multidrug resistance) gene: protection of hematopoietic cells from cytotoxic chemotherapy, and selection of transduced cells in vivo.
- Authors: Licht T, Gottesman MM, Pastan I
- Issue date: 1995 Mar
- [Comparison of the effect of five antitumor drugs on the hemopoietic and P388 leukemic stem cells in mice].
- Authors: Zhou QX, Pan ZK, Feng JB, Han R
- Issue date: 1984 Mar
- [Comparison of the sensitivity of murine hematopoietic and P388 leukemic stem cells to five antitumor drugs].
- Authors: Zhou QX, Feng JB, Han R
- Issue date: 1983 Oct
- Gene therapy with drug resistance genes.
- Authors: Zaboikin M, Srinivasakumar N, Schuening F
- Issue date: 2006 Apr
- [Chemoprotection of transfer of multidrug resistance gene into human hematopoietic progenitor cell].
- Authors: Pan L, Tong Y, Zhou S, Wu Y, Mao N, Yang X
- Issue date: 2000 Jun