AuthorsPotten, Christopher S
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWhat is an apoptotic index measuring? A commentary. 1996, 74 (11):1743-8 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Probing chromatin structure in the early phases of apoptosis.
- Authors: Ferlini C, Biselli R, Scambia G, Fattorossi A
- Issue date: 1996 Jul
- DNA-PK phosphorylates histone H2AX during apoptotic DNA fragmentation in mammalian cells.
- Authors: Mukherjee B, Kessinger C, Kobayashi J, Chen BP, Chen DJ, Chatterjee A, Burma S
- Issue date: 2006 May 10
- MBD4 deficiency reduces the apoptotic response to DNA-damaging agents in the murine small intestine.
- Authors: Sansom OJ, Zabkiewicz J, Bishop SM, Guy J, Bird A, Clarke AR
- Issue date: 2003 Oct 16
- The relationship between ionizing radiation-induced apoptosis and stem cells in the small and large intestine.
- Authors: Potten CS, Grant HK
- Issue date: 1998 Oct
- Onset of apoptotic DNA fragmentation can precede cell elimination by days in the small intestinal villus.
- Authors: Pompeiano M, Hvala M, Chun J
- Issue date: 1998 Aug