AuthorsPotten, Christopher S
AffiliationPaterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationWhat is an apoptotic index measuring? A commentary. 1996, 74 (11):1743-8 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Colocalization of BAX and BCL-2 in small intestine and kidney biopsies with different degrees of DNA fragmentation.
- Authors: Aschoff AP, Ott U, Fünfstück R, Stein G, Jirikowski GF
- Issue date: 1999 May
- Quantitative image based apoptotic index measurement using multispectral imaging flow cytometry: a comparison with standard photometric methods.
- Authors: Henery S, George T, Hall B, Basiji D, Ortyn W, Morrissey P
- Issue date: 2008 Aug
- The relationship between ionizing radiation-induced apoptosis and stem cells in the small and large intestine.
- Authors: Potten CS, Grant HK
- Issue date: 1998 Oct
- Onset of apoptotic DNA fragmentation can precede cell elimination by days in the small intestinal villus.
- Authors: Pompeiano M, Hvala M, Chun J
- Issue date: 1998 Aug
- Tissue transglutaminase in the small intestine of the mouse as a marker for apoptotic cells. Colocalization with DNA fragmentation.
- Authors: Aschoff AP, Günther E, Jirikowski GF
- Issue date: 2000 Apr