Differentiation and gene regulation. From the regulation of growth, differentiation, and death in vitro to the onset and maintenance of differentiation in vivo.
CitationDifferentiation and gene regulation. From the regulation of growth, differentiation, and death in vitro to the onset and maintenance of differentiation in vivo. 1997, 7 (5):577-81 Curr. Opin. Genet. Dev.
JournalCurrent Opinion in Genetics & Development
- Suppression of fibroblast growth factor 2 expression by antisense oligonucleotides inhibits embryonic chick neural retina cell differentiation and survival in vivo.
- Authors: Désiré L, Head MW, Fayein NA, Courtois Y, Jeanny JC
- Issue date: 1998 May
- An optimized embryonic stem cell model for consistent gene expression and developmental studies: a fundamental study.
- Authors: Gissel C, Voolstra C, Doss MX, Koehler CI, Winkler J, Hescheler J, Sachinidis A
- Issue date: 2005 Oct
- Somatotroph recruitment by glucocorticoids involves induction of growth hormone gene expression and secretagogue responsiveness.
- Authors: Porter TE, Dean CE, Piper MM, Medvedev KL, Ghavam S, Sandor J
- Issue date: 2001 Jun
- Early embryonic expression of FGF4/6/9 gene and its role in the induction of mesenchyme and notochord in Ciona savignyi embryos.
- Authors: Imai KS, Satoh N, Satou Y
- Issue date: 2002 Apr
- Embryonic stem cell differentiation into smooth muscle cells is mediated by Nox4-produced H2O2.
- Authors: Xiao Q, Luo Z, Pepe AE, Margariti A, Zeng L, Xu Q
- Issue date: 2009 Apr