Differentiation and gene regulation. From the regulation of growth, differentiation, and death in vitro to the onset and maintenance of differentiation in vivo.
CitationDifferentiation and gene regulation. From the regulation of growth, differentiation, and death in vitro to the onset and maintenance of differentiation in vivo. 1997, 7 (5):577-81 Curr. Opin. Genet. Dev.
JournalCurrent Opinion in Genetics & Development
- Induction and differentiation of extra-embryonic mesoderm in the mouse.
- Authors: Boucher DM, Pedersen RA
- Issue date: 1996
- Identifying the missing links: genes that connect neural induction and primary neurogenesis in vertebrate embryos.
- Authors: Sasai Y
- Issue date: 1998 Sep
- Developmental biology: decisions, decisions!
- Authors: Hogan B
- Issue date: 2002 Jul 18
- The when and where of floor plate induction.
- Authors: Dodd J, Jessell TM, Placzek M
- Issue date: 1998 Nov 27
- Slug, a zinc finger gene previously implicated in the early patterning of the mesoderm and the neural crest, is also involved in chick limb development.
- Authors: Ros MA, Sefton M, Nieto MA
- Issue date: 1997 May