Differentiation and gene regulation. From the regulation of growth, differentiation, and death in vitro to the onset and maintenance of differentiation in vivo.
CitationDifferentiation and gene regulation. From the regulation of growth, differentiation, and death in vitro to the onset and maintenance of differentiation in vivo. 1997, 7 (5):577-81 Curr. Opin. Genet. Dev.
JournalCurrent Opinion in Genetics & Development
- Induction and differentiation of extra-embryonic mesoderm in the mouse.
- Authors: Boucher DM, Pedersen RA
- Issue date: 1996
- Neur-ons and neur-offs: regulators of neural induction in vertebrate embryos and embryonic stem cells.
- Authors: Gaulden J, Reiter JF
- Issue date: 2008 Apr 15
- Identifying the missing links: genes that connect neural induction and primary neurogenesis in vertebrate embryos.
- Authors: Sasai Y
- Issue date: 1998 Sep
- Developmental biology: decisions, decisions!
- Authors: Hogan B
- Issue date: 2002 Jul 18
- The when and where of floor plate induction.
- Authors: Dodd J, Jessell TM, Placzek M
- Issue date: 1998 Nov 27