Assignment of COX6A1 to 6p21 and a pseudogene (COX6A1P) to 1p31.1 by in situ hybridization and somatic cell hybrids.
AffiliationCRC Department of Cancer Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAssignment of COX6A1 to 6p21 and a pseudogene (COX6A1P) to 1p31.1 by in situ hybridization and somatic cell hybrids. 1997, 77 (3-4):167-8 Cytogenet. Cell Genet.
JournalCytogenetics and Cell Genetics
- Assignment of TTC4 to human chromosome band 1p31.3 and a pseudogene TTC4P to 7p14-->p13 by in situ hybridization.
- Authors: Hey Y, Brintnell B, James LA, Varley JM
- Issue date: 2000
- Assignment of a human cold shock domain protein A intronless pseudogene (CSDAP1) to human chromosome 16 band p11.2 by in situ hybridization.
- Authors: Argyrokastritis A, Kontaraki J, Kamakari S, Pasparaki A, Moschonas NK
- Issue date: 1999
- The human RNA helicase A (DDX9) gene maps to the prostate cancer susceptibility locus at chromosome band 1q25 and its pseudogene (DDX9P) to 13q22, respectively.
- Authors: Lee CG, Eki T, Okumura K, Nogami M, Soares Vda C, Murakami Y, Hanaoka F, Hurwitz J
- Issue date: 1999 Jan
- Chromosomal localization of the human liver form cytochrome c oxidase subunit VIIa gene.
- Authors: Merante F, Duncan AM, Mitchell G, Duff C, Rommens J, Robinson BH
- Issue date: 1997 Jun
- The human PIN1 peptidyl-prolyl cis/trans isomerase gene maps to human chromosome 19p13 and the closely related PIN1L gene to 1p31.
- Authors: Campbell HD, Webb GC, Fountain S, Young IG
- Issue date: 1997 Sep 1