Culturing primitive hemopoietic cells. Long-term mouse marrow cultures and the establishment of factor-dependent (FDCP-Mix) hemopoietic cell lines.
AffiliationDepartment of Experimental Hematology, Paterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCulturing primitive hemopoietic cells. Long-term mouse marrow cultures and the establishment of factor-dependent (FDCP-Mix) hemopoietic cell lines. 1997, 75:209-19 Methods Mol. Biol.
JournalMethods in Molecular Biology
- Culturing Primitive Hemopoietic Cells : Long-Term Mouse Marrow Cultures and the Establishment of Factor-Dependent (FDCP-Mix) Hemopoietic Cell Lines.
- Authors: Spooncer E, Dexter TM
- Issue date: 1990
- The Hox-2.4 gene is not involved in the generation of IL-3 dependent multipotent FDCP-mix cell lines.
- Authors: Just U, Kan O, Fennelly J, Dexter TM, Spooncer E
- Issue date: 1995
- Stromal regulation of hemopoietic stem cells in long-term human bone marrow tissue cultures under the effect of parathyroid hormone.
- Authors: Petrova NV, Svinareva DA, Nifontova IN, Momotyuk KS, Savchenko VG, Drize NI
- Issue date: 2006 Oct
- Ex vivo expansion of hemopoietic precursor cells on a sublayer treated with parathyroid hormone.
- Authors: Svinareva DA, Nifontova IN, Chertkov IL, Drize NI
- Issue date: 2005 Sep
- Biology of marrow stromal cell lines derived from long-term bone marrow cultures of Trp53-deficient mice.
- Authors: Epperly MW, Bray JA, Carlos TM, Prochownik E, Greenberger JS
- Issue date: 1999 Jul