AffiliationCRC Department of Cancer Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLi-Fraumeni syndrome--a molecular and clinical review. 1997, 76 (1):1-14 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- [p53 transgenic and knockout mice].
- Authors: Oda H
- Issue date: 2000 Jun
- Li-Fraumeni versus Pseudo-Li-Fraumeni Syndrome: Key Insights for Interpreting Next-Generation Sequencing Reports in Patients with Suspected Cancer Predisposition Syndromes.
- Authors: Sorscher S, Desnoyers R, Ouyang K, Ramkissoon S
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Whole-genome sequencing analysis of phenotypic heterogeneity and anticipation in Li-Fraumeni cancer predisposition syndrome.
- Authors: Ariffin H, Hainaut P, Puzio-Kuter A, Choong SS, Chan AS, Tolkunov D, Rajagopal G, Kang W, Lim LL, Krishnan S, Chen KS, Achatz MI, Karsa M, Shamsani J, Levine AJ, Chan CS
- Issue date: 2014 Oct 28
- A chronic myeloid leukemia-like syndrome case with del (12) (p12) in a Li-Fraumeni syndrome family.
- Authors: Guran S, Beyan C, Nevruz O, Yakicier C, Tunca Y
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- Myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasm with eosinophilia as a manifestation of Li Fraumeni Syndrome.
- Authors: Turner SA, Shaver AC, Kovach AE, Oluwole OO, Mason EF
- Issue date: 2019 Dec