AffiliationCRC Department of Cancer Genetics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLi-Fraumeni syndrome--a molecular and clinical review. 1997, 76 (1):1-14 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- [p53 transgenic and knockout mice].
- Authors: Oda H
- Issue date: 2000 Jun
- A chronic myeloid leukemia-like syndrome case with del (12) (p12) in a Li-Fraumeni syndrome family.
- Authors: Guran S, Beyan C, Nevruz O, Yakicier C, Tunca Y
- Issue date: 2005 Apr
- A novel TP53 splicing mutation in a Li-Fraumeni syndrome family: a patient with Wilms' tumour is not a mutation carrier.
- Authors: Varley JM, McGown G, Thorncroft M, White GR, Tricker KJ, Kelsey AM, Birch JM, Evans DG
- Issue date: 1998 Oct
- Germline TP53 mutations and Li-Fraumeni syndrome.
- Authors: Varley JM
- Issue date: 2003 Mar
- [Li-Fraumeni syndrome and germ-line mutations of the p53 gene].
- Authors: Leblanc T, Soussi T
- Issue date: 1994 Jan