AffiliationDepartment of Pathology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationValue of peer review of pathology in soft tissue sarcomas. 1997, 91:1-8 Cancer Treat. Res.
JournalCancer Treatment and Research
- Soft-tissue and bone sarcoma histopathology peer review: the frequency of disagreement in diagnosis and the need for second pathology opinions. The Southeastern Cancer Study Group experience.
- Authors: Presant CA, Russell WO, Alexander RW, Fu YS
- Issue date: 1986 Nov
- Evaluation of response after pre-operative radiotherapy in soft tissue sarcomas; the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer-Soft Tissue and Bone Sarcoma Group (EORTC-STBSG) and Imaging Group recommendations for radiological examination and reporting with an emphasis on magnetic resonance imaging.
- Authors: Messiou C, Bonvalot S, Gronchi A, Vanel D, Meyer M, Robinson P, Morosi C, Bloem JL, Terrier PH, Lazar A, Le Péchoux C, Wardelman E, Winfield JM, Boulet B, Bovée J, Haas RL
- Issue date: 2016 Mar
- Pathology of soft tissue sarcomas. An introduction.
- Authors: Oosterhuis JW, Menon RS, Looijenga LH
- Issue date: 1992 Aug
- Validity and reproducibility of histologic diagnosis and grading for adult soft-tissue sarcomas.
- Authors: Hasegawa T, Yamamoto S, Nojima T, Hirose T, Nikaido T, Yamashiro K, Matsuno Y
- Issue date: 2002 Jan
- Morphologic review of 1000 soft tissue sarcomas from the Scandinavian Sarcoma Group (SSG) Register. The peer-review committee experience.
- Authors: Meis-Kindblom JM, Bjerkehage B, Böhling T, Domanski H, Halvorsen TB, Larsson O, Lilleng P, Myhre-Jensen O, Stenwig E, Virolainen M, Willén H, Akerman M, Kindblom LG
- Issue date: 1999 Jun