AffiliationDepartment of Pathology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationValue of peer review of pathology in soft tissue sarcomas. 1997, 91:1-8 Cancer Treat. Res.
JournalCancer Treatment and Research
- Morphologic review of 1000 soft tissue sarcomas from the Scandinavian Sarcoma Group (SSG) Register. The peer-review committee experience.
- Authors: Meis-Kindblom JM, Bjerkehage B, Böhling T, Domanski H, Halvorsen TB, Larsson O, Lilleng P, Myhre-Jensen O, Stenwig E, Virolainen M, Willén H, Akerman M, Kindblom LG
- Issue date: 1999 Jun
- Validity and reproducibility of histologic diagnosis and grading for adult soft-tissue sarcomas.
- Authors: Hasegawa T, Yamamoto S, Nojima T, Hirose T, Nikaido T, Yamashiro K, Matsuno Y
- Issue date: 2002 Jan
- Is fine-needle aspiration biopsy a practical alternative to open biopsy for the primary diagnosis of sarcoma? Experience with 140 patients.
- Authors: Kilpatrick SE, Cappellari JO, Bos GD, Gold SH, Ward WG
- Issue date: 2001 Jan
- Histologic prognostication in soft tissue sarcomas: grading versus subtyping or both? A comprehensive review of the literature with proposed practical guidelines.
- Authors: Kilpatrick SE
- Issue date: 1999 Feb
- Accuracy, limitations and pitfalls in the diagnosis of soft tissue tumors by fine needle aspiration cytology.
- Authors: Kumar S, Chowdhury N
- Issue date: 2007 Jan