Lung function evaluation before surgery in lung cancer patients: how are recent advances put into practice? A survey among members of the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS) and of the Thoracic Oncology Section of the European Respiratory Society (ERS).
Bolliger, Chris T
Ferguson, Mark K
Huber, Rudolf Maria
Clini, Enrico M
De Ruysscher, Dirk
MetadataShow full item record
CitationLung function evaluation before surgery in lung cancer patients: how are recent advances put into practice? A survey among members of the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS) and of the Thoracic Oncology Section of the European Respiratory Society (ERS). 2009, 9 (6):925-31 Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg
JournalInteractive Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
- Effect of the perioperative blood transfusion and blood conservation in cardiac surgery clinical practice guidelines of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons and the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists upon clinical practices.
- Authors: Likosky DS, FitzGerald DC, Groom RC, Jones DK, Baker RA, Shann KG, Mazer CD, Spiess BD, Body SC
- Issue date: 2010 Aug
- The European Respiratory Society and European Society of Thoracic Surgeons clinical guidelines for evaluating fitness for radical treatment (surgery and chemoradiotherapy) in patients with lung cancer.
- Authors: Brunelli A, Charloux A, Bolliger CT, Rocco G, Sculier JP, Varela G, Licker M, Ferguson MK, Faivre-Finn C, Huber RM, Clini EM, Win T, De Ruysscher D, Goldman L, European Respiratory Society., European Society of Thoracic Surgeons Joint Task Force on Fitness For Radical Therapy.
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- A survey of opinions and beliefs concerning surgery for malignant pleural mesothelioma amongst 802 members of the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS), the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS) and the Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS).
- Authors: Treasure T, Internullo E, Fiorentino F, Van Raemdonck D, Van Schil P, Decamp M, Wood D, Utley M
- Issue date: 2011 Mar
- Strategies of follow-up for colorectal cancer: a survey of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons.
- Authors: Giordano P, Efron J, Vernava AM 3rd, Weiss EG, Nogueras JJ, Wexner SD
- Issue date: 2006 Oct