Structure and functional properties of mouse VL30 retrotransposons.
AffiliationCRC Department of Gene Regulation, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital (NHS) Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationStructure and functional properties of mouse VL30 retrotransposons. 1997, 1352 (1):33-47 Biochim. Biophys. Acta
JournalBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- Cerebral ischemia induces neuronal expression of novel VL30 mouse retrotransposons bound to polyribosomes.
- Authors: Costain WJ, Rasquinha I, Graber T, Luebbert C, Preston E, Slinn J, Xie X, MacManus JP
- Issue date: 2006 Jun 13
- Transmission of endogenous VL30 retrotransposons by helper cells used in gene therapy.
- Authors: Chakraborty AK, Zink MA, Hodgson CP
- Issue date: 1994 Jun
- Roles of PSF protein and VL30 RNA in reversible gene regulation.
- Authors: Song X, Sun Y, Garen A
- Issue date: 2005 Aug 23
- [Origin, evolution, and distribution of different groups of non-LTR retrotransposons among eukaryotes].
- Authors: Novikova OS, Blinov AG
- Issue date: 2009 Feb
- Identification of an internal ribosome entry segment in the 5' region of the mouse VL30 retrotransposon and its use in the development of retroviral vectors.
- Authors: López-Lastra M, Ulrici S, Gabus C, Darlix JL
- Issue date: 1999 Oct