Epithelial cell growth and differentiation. II. Intestinal apoptosis.
AuthorsPotten, Christopher S
AffiliationDepartment of Epithelial Biology, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital, Manchester, United Kingdom.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEpithelial cell growth and differentiation. II. Intestinal apoptosis. 1997, 273 (2 Pt 1):G253-7 Am. J. Physiol.
JournalThe American Journal of Physiology
- [CDX2: a transcription factor with multiple tasks for epithelial cells of the digestive tract].
- Authors: Boudreau F, Rivard N, Gendron FP, Beaulieu JF
- Issue date: 2007 Jan
- [Effect of inversion of the light-dark schedule on various lengths of biological rhythms of the mitotic index in murine digestive tract epithelium].
- Authors: Romanov IuA, Irikov OA, Filippovich SS, Evstaf'ev VV
- Issue date: 1996 Jan
- Apoptosis in the intestinal epithelium: its relevance in normal and pathophysiological conditions.
- Authors: Ramachandran A, Madesh M, Balasubramanian KA
- Issue date: 2000 Feb
- The cell kinetic mechanism for radiation-induced cellular depletion of epithelial tissue based on hierarchical differences in radiosensitivity.
- Authors: Potten CS
- Issue date: 1981 Aug