Primary peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumour of urinary bladder.
AffiliationDepartment of Histopathology, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPrimary peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumour of urinary bladder. 1997, 30 (5):486-90 Histopathology
- Primary primitive neuroectodermal tumour of the urinary bladder.
- Authors: Desai S
- Issue date: 1998 May
- On trial: a malignant small cell tumor in a child: four wrongs do not make a right.
- Authors: Dehner LP
- Issue date: 1998 Jun
- Peripheral primitive neuroectodermal tumour (pPNET) of the cerebellopontine angle presenting in adult life.
- Authors: Simmons MA, Luff DA, Banerjee SS, Ramsden RT
- Issue date: 2001 Oct
- Primary vaginal extraosseous Ewing sarcoma/primitive neuroectodermal tumor with cranial metastasis.
- Authors: Yip CM, Hsu SS, Chang NJ, Wang JS, Liao WC, Chen JY, Liu SH, Chen CH
- Issue date: 2009 Jun
- PNETs everywhere.
- Authors: Sur M, Cooper K
- Issue date: 1999 Sep