AuthorsShalet, Stephen M
AffiliationDepartment of Endocrinology, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Withington, Manchester, England.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationCytotoxic endocrinopathy: a legacy of insults. 1997, 90 (4):192-9 J R Soc Med
JournalJournal of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Endocrine late effects among survivors of cancer.
- Authors: Hobbie WL, Schwartz CL
- Issue date: 1989 Feb
- Disorders of the endocrine system due to radiation and cytotoxic chemotherapy.
- Authors: Shalet SM
- Issue date: 1983 Nov
- Summary of workshop on present knowledge of late effects of treatment on endocrine function.
- Authors: Sklar C, Nesbit M
- Issue date: 1981
- Late effects of treatment of cancer in children.
- Authors: Byrd R
- Issue date: 1985 Jun
- Endocrine sequelae of cancer therapy in childhood.
- Authors: Diamond FB Jr, Bercu BB
- Issue date: 2001 Oct