The mobilisation of peripheral blood progenitor cells using chemotherapy, stem cell factor and filgrastim or chemotherapy plus filgrastim alone: a randomised study.
Woll, Penella J
Lind, Michael J
Dexter, T Michael
Testa, Nydia G
AffiliationDepartment of Medical Oncology, Christie Hospital, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe mobilisation of peripheral blood progenitor cells using chemotherapy, stem cell factor and filgrastim or chemotherapy plus filgrastim alone: a randomised study. 1997, 42 Suppl 1:34 Sangre (Barc)
- Stem cell factor leads to reduced blood processing during apheresis or the use of whole blood aliquots to support dose-intensive chemotherapy.
- Authors: Weaver A, Testa NG
- Issue date: 1998 Jul
- High-dose ifosfamide and etoposide with filgrastim for stem cell mobilization in patients with advanced ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Donato ML, Gershenson D, Ippoliti C, Wharton JT, Bast RC Jr, Aleman A, Anderlini P, Gajewski JG, Giralt S, Molldrem J, Ueno N, Lauppe J, Korbling M, Boyer J, Bodurka-Bevers D, Bevers M, Burke T, Freedman R, Levenback C, Wolf J, Champlin RE
- Issue date: 2000 Jun
- Mobilization of peripheral blood stem cells following myelosuppressive chemotherapy: a randomized comparison of filgrastim, sargramostim, or sequential sargramostim and filgrastim.
- Authors: Weaver CH, Schulman KA, Buckner CD
- Issue date: 2001 May
- Successful mobilization of peripheral blood stem cells after addition of ancestim (stem cell factor) in patients who had failed a prior mobilization with filgrastim (granulocyte colony-stimulating factor) alone or with chemotherapy plus filgrastim.
- Authors: To LB, Bashford J, Durrant S, MacMillan J, Schwarer AP, Prince HM, Gibson J, Lewis I, Swart B, Marty J, Rawling T, Ashman L, Charles S, Cohen B
- Issue date: 2003 Mar
- Ancestim (recombinant human stem cell factor, SCF) in association with filgrastim does not enhance chemotherapy and/or growth factor-induced peripheral blood progenitor cell (PBPC) mobilization in patients with a prior insufficient PBPC collection.
- Authors: da Silva MG, Pimentel P, Carvalhais A, Barbosa I, Machado A, Campilho F, Sousa SR, Miranda N, da Costa FL, Campos A, Vaz CP, Antas J, Passos-Coelho JL
- Issue date: 2004 Oct