Irinotecan with bolus and infusional 5-flurouracil and folinic acid for patients with advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer previously treated with 5-flurouracil: a possible alternative to single-agent irinotecan in a 'real-life' setting.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIrinotecan with bolus and infusional 5-flurouracil and folinic acid for patients with advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer previously treated with 5-flurouracil: a possible alternative to single-agent irinotecan in a 'real-life' setting. 2005, 17 (8):666 Clin Oncol
- Irinotecan plus fluorouracil/leucovorin for metastatic colorectal cancer: a new survival standard.
- Authors: Saltz LB, Douillard JY, Pirotta N, Alakl M, Gruia G, Awad L, Elfring GL, Locker PK, Miller LL
- Issue date: 2001
- Irinotecan plus fluorouracil and leucovorin for metastatic colorectal cancer. Irinotecan Study Group.
- Authors: Saltz LB, Cox JV, Blanke C, Rosen LS, Fehrenbacher L, Moore MJ, Maroun JA, Ackland SP, Locker PK, Pirotta N, Elfring GL, Miller LL
- Issue date: 2000 Sep 28
- Phase II study of irinotecan with bolus and high dose infusional 5-FU and folinic acid (modified de Gramont) for first or second line treatment of advanced or metastatic colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Leonard P, Seymour MT, James R, Hochhauser D, Ledermann JA
- Issue date: 2002 Nov 18
- Single-agent irinotecan or FOLFIRI as second-line chemotherapy for advanced colorectal cancer; results of a randomised phase II study (DaVINCI) and meta-analysis [corrected].
- Authors: Clarke SJ, Yip S, Brown C, van Hazel GA, Ransom DT, Goldstein D, Jeffrey GM, Tebbutt NC, Buck M, Lowenthal RM, Boland A, Gebski V, Zalcberg J, Simes RJ, Australasian Gastro-Intestinal Trials Group.
- Issue date: 2011 Aug
- Phase I/II study of first-line irinotecan combined with 5-fluorouracil and folinic acid Mayo Clinic schedule in patients with advanced colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Kuehr T, Ruff P, Rapoport BL, Falk S, Daniel F, Jacobs C, Davidson N, Thaler J, Boussard B, Carmichael J
- Issue date: 2004 Jul 16