A postcode lottery still exists for cancer patients with 'exceptional circumstances'.
Waddell, Thomas K
Gallagher, John T
Hawkins, Robert E
Saunders, Mark P
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA postcode lottery still exists for cancer patients with 'exceptional circumstances'. 2008, 20 (10):771-2 Clin Oncol
- American Society of Clinical Oncology guidance statement: the cost of cancer care.
- Authors: Meropol NJ, Schrag D, Smith TJ, Mulvey TM, Langdon RM Jr, Blum D, Ubel PA, Schnipper LE, American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Issue date: 2009 Aug 10
- Comparative effectiveness research in oncology: the need for clarity, transparency and vision.
- Authors: Lyman GH
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- High cost of cancer treatment doesn't reflect benefits, say specialists.
- Authors: Hawkes N
- Issue date: 2011 Sep 27
- Cost effectiveness of supportive therapy in cancer patients.
- Authors: Wolf MM
- Issue date: 1982 May
- Liver transplantation is effective, but is it cost-effective?
- Authors: Bambha K, Kim WR
- Issue date: 2003 Dec