Radiotherapy in extensive-disease small cell lung cancer. A survey of current UK practice.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiotherapy in extensive-disease small cell lung cancer. A survey of current UK practice. 2009, 21 (1):78 Clin Oncol
- [Prophylactic cranial irradiation for limited-stage small cell lung cancer: controversies and advances].
- Authors: Hu X, Chen M
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Utilization of prophylactic cranial irradiation in patients with limited stage small cell lung carcinoma.
- Authors: Giuliani M, Sun A, Bezjak A, Ma C, Le LW, Brade A, Cho J, Leighl NB, Shepherd FA, Hope AJ
- Issue date: 2010 Dec 15
- Prophylactic cranial irradiation: the state of the art and areas of uncertainty.
- Authors: Vilar-González S, Aristu-Mendioroz JJ, Pérez-Rozos A
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Prophylactic Cranial Irradiation in Resected Small Cell Lung Cancer: Comprehensive Staging, Adjuvant Chemotherapy, and Strict Stratification of Pathological Stage Play a Role.
- Authors: Eze C, Roengvoraphoj O, Manapov F
- Issue date: 2017 Sep
- Radiotherapy for small-cell lung cancer-Where are we heading?
- Authors: Bayman NA, Sheikh H, Kularatne B, Lorigan P, Blackhall F, Thatcher N, Faivre-Finn C
- Issue date: 2009 Mar