AffiliationSection of Haemopoietic Cell and Genome Therapeutics, Paterson Institute for Cancer Research, Christie Hospital NHS Trust, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTelomeres and haemopoiesis. 1998, 103 (3):591-3 Br. J. Haematol.
JournalBritish Journal of Haematology
- Limited telomere shortening in hematopoietic stem cells after transplantation.
- Authors: Brümmendorf TH, Rufer N, Baerlocher GM, Roosnek E, Lansdorp PM
- Issue date: 2001 Jun
- In vivo telomere dynamics of human hematopoietic stem cells.
- Authors: Notaro R, Cimmino A, Tabarini D, Rotoli B, Luzzatto L
- Issue date: 1997 Dec 9
- Aging. When do telomeres matter?
- Authors: Shay JW, Wright WE
- Issue date: 2001 Feb 2
- Clonal haemopoiesis may occur after conventional chemotherapy and is associated with accelerated telomere shortening and defects in the NQO1 pathway; possible mechanisms leading to an increased risk of t-AML/MDS.
- Authors: Fern L, Pallis M, Ian Carter G, Seedhouse C, Russell N, Byrne J
- Issue date: 2004 Jul
- Role of oxidative stress in telomere length regulation and replicative senescence.
- Authors: von Zglinicki T
- Issue date: 2000 Jun