Chemotherapy for ovarian cancer--trials, controversies and funding.
CitationChemotherapy for ovarian cancer--trials, controversies and funding. 1998, 78 (11):1402-3 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- ICON3 and chemotherapy for ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Ozols RF, Markman M, Thigpen JT
- Issue date: 2002 Dec 21-28
- Future directions in the chemotherapy of ovarian cancer.
- Authors: Ozols RF
- Issue date: 1997 Oct
- Chemotherapy for ovarian cancer--a consensus statement on standard practice.
- Authors: Adams M, Calvert AH, Carmichael J, Clark PI, Coleman RE, Earl HM, Gallagher CJ, Ganesan TS, Gore ME, Graham JD, Harper PG, Jayson GC, Kaye SB, Ledermann JA, Osborne RJ, Perren TJ, Poole CJ, Radford JA, Rustin GJ, Slevin ML, Smyth JF, Thomas H, Wilkinson PM
- Issue date: 1998 Dec
- Is paclitaxel/carboplatin really a useful regimen for ovarian cancer compared with platinum/doxorubicin/cyclophosphamide?
- Authors: Sugiyama T
- Issue date: 2006 Jun
- First-line chemotherapy for ovarian cancer - the controversy continues.
- Authors: Kaye SB
- Issue date: 2002 Oct 7