MetadataShow full item record
CitationAntibodies: from genes to targeted cancer gene therapy. 1998, 5 (12):1581-3 Gene Ther.
- Conditional gene targeting for cancer gene therapy.
- Authors: Haviv YS, Curiel DT
- Issue date: 2001 Dec 17
- Tumor-targeting of viral vectors for cancer gene therapy by using antibodies or their genes against tumor-associated antigens.
- Authors: Kuroki M, Kuroki M, Shibaguchi H, Hachimine K, Kinugasa T, Badran A
- Issue date: 2004 Sep-Oct
- Transcriptional targeting of acute hypoxia in the tumour stroma is a novel and viable strategy for cancer gene therapy.
- Authors: Ingram N, Porter CD
- Issue date: 2005 Jul
- Generation of bispecific and tandem diabodies.
- Authors: Kipriyanov SM
- Issue date: 2002
- Targeted gene-delivery strategies for angiostatic cancer treatment.
- Authors: Brandwijk RJ, Griffioen AW, Thijssen VL
- Issue date: 2007 May